- Undertake all crew duties in a safe and timely manner to meet all tasks and targets set for the team.
- Helps to lift the D-wall (CWS preparation ande set-up); set up cages and tremie (pipes).
Skills & Experiences
- Development Opportunity: In a team of 4 (plus Foreman); min. of 2 experienced labourers plus 2 less-experienced labourers
- Some experience with D-Wall and tremie placement and use
- Relevant Industry experience
- Keen and willing to learn
- Physically fit
- Able to problem solve
- Motivated to do a good job
- Able to communicate well with others and is a team player
- Keen to contribute to the team goals
If this role is of interest then please apply online now or contact James on 027 590 3127